We are seeking a qualified person to fill the position below:
Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
• Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
• Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
• Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
• Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
• Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements. Requirements
• M.B.B.S or equivalent.
• Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
• Candidates who posses a Masters in Public health from a reputable University will posess an added advantage.
• Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
• Proficiency with the use of the computer.
• Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical practice.
• Applicants should reside within Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu, Ikordu and its axis.
• Good surgical and clinical skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.