- Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Ref: NMSL/2020/J0018
We are seeking a qualified person to fill the position below:
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Not more than an BSC(Accounting) from a reputable institution.
- Not less than two years of financial accounting experience.
- Experience with the use of an accounting software (Preferably Tally ERP Accounting Software) Will be an added advantage
- Good command of written/spoken English.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Ability to work without Supervision.
- Computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with Tally accounting software are added advantages.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver under tight schedules.
Age must be between 28 and 45 years and reside on the mainland near Ikorodu, Lagos