- Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Ref: NMSL/2020/J0011
We are seeking a qualified person to fill the position below:
- The applicant will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to i.t matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining and monitoring periodic subscriptions of licenses and IT services
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, i
- Ability to troubleshoot network links.
- Basic systems admin knowledge.
- Team building
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multitask
The applicant must reside in Ikorodu